1. Bangalore has the impeccable record of highest growth within a span of 20 Years
2. Bangalore has highest number of pubs in Asia .
3. Bangalore has highest number of ©igarette $mokers in India .
4. Bangalore has the highest number of software companies in India-212, followed by Hyderabad – 108, Pune – 97. Hence called the Silicon Valley of India
5. Bangalore has 21 engineering colleges, which is highest in the world in a given city. Bangalore University has 57 Engineering colleges affiliated to it,
which is highest in the world.
6. Bangalore is the only city in the world to have commercial and defense Airport operating from the same strip.
7. Bangalore has highest number of public sectors and government Organizations in India .
8. Bangalore university has highest number of students going abroad for higher studies taking the first place from IIT-Kanpur.
9. Bangalore has only 48% of local population (i.e.Kannadigas) .Hence a true cosmopolitan with around 25% Tamilians, 14% Telugites, 10% Keralites, 3% mixture of all races.
10. Bangalore police has the reputation of being second best in India after Delhi .
11. Bangalore has the highest density of traffic in India .
12. Bangalore has the highest number of 2-wheelers in the world.
13. Bangalore is considered the fashion capital of east comparable to Paris .
15. Bangalore has produced the maximum international sportsmen in India for all sports ahead of even Mumbai & Delhi.
16. Bangalore has produced the maximum number of scientists considered for Nobel Prize nominations.
17 . Bangalore is famous for THREE: Software Professionals, Girls and Dogs.
18 . Bangalore is famous for its dog bites, an average of 12 people are bitten by stray dogs per MINUTE somewhere in Bangalore !!